Quansight is seeking a Director of Machine Learning as a direct-hire for a strategic partner in the Atlanta Georgia area. In this role, you will lead data science and machine learning initiatives to optimize ongoing efforts and drive improvements to a digital accessibility platform. You will play a key role in driving programmatic initiatives throughout every aspect of the company.
What you’ll do
- Scale the Machine Learning team to the next level, attracting and mentoring top talent
Work across the product and technology leadership groups to define and optimize a Machine Learning strategy.
- Coach, mentor, and develop a deeply talented team of data scientists, statisticians, and developers.
- Use Machine Learning techniques to increase digital accessibility for our growing and diverse customers.
- Build novel technology features such as automated remediation systems, human in the loop systems and chatbots.
Define and promote Data Science Strategies throughout the business, including but not limited to:
- Geography and typeahead algorithms
- Content generation
- User-generated content moderation
- Computer vision and image processing
This role requires you to have extraordinary interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence and the ability to inspire and engage multi-functional teams in a complex and rapidly evolving environment. You will lead by example, encouraging and inspiring your teams to build creative solutions at scale. You’ll be expected to foster a culture of trust and exhibit the values of Scientific Mindset, Openness, One Team, Participation, and Mastery.
Who You Are
- A Senior Machine Learning or Data Scientist with 5+ years of experience building data platforms and statistical models.
- An experienced Machine Learning or Data Science leader (2+ years) building and leading data science teams
- Advanced knowledge in Artificial Intelligence; Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, etc.
- Ability to quickly develop, foster and influence relationships as well as navigate large complex organizations
- Ability to strategically guide and influence teams to apply the right machine learning, statistical or econometric model to solve AudioEye’s most important business challenges.
- Experience in a variety of machine learning techniques, with a practical understanding of their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Machine learning or similar quantitative field OR Bachelor of Science with substantial direct Data Science / Digital Accessibility experience.
You will be working directly with an industry-leading digital accessibility platform, made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people. The team recognizes the power of inclusivity to break down barriers and make people’s lives better, which helps inspire and motivate employees to do their best possible work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
To apply for this job please visit quansight.bamboohr.com.