Text Messaging Designed for Distributors
ProKeep is seeking a full stack developer for a messaging platform that is experiencing rapid growth in the construction industry. This developer will work on adding functionality to and scaling our API as well as enhancing our internal administrative application.
This is an exciting opportunity for a full stack developer who wants to grow with an established startup company.
ProKeep is a software company that has developed a messaging platform for the $100+ billion wholesale distribution market (i.e. plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc). We are post product, post revenue and growing fast in the US and Canada.
Our team is small, nimble, and devoted to making our customers lives easier with simple to use technology. We envision a world where distributors using our tools are more efficient and able to build stronger relationships with their customers.
We are looking for a developer who is excited to make significant contributions to our API and other backend systems. You will be primarily focused on enhancing our API, but we are a small and highly collaborative team, so from time to time you may also take a diversion into devops or our React client application. You don’t have to be an expert with all the tools in our stack, but an interest in working on projects at all levels of the stack will be helpful as we expand the breadth of our platform. You should have strong opinions about tools and architecture, but should also be able to explain those opinions persuasive, not abrasively. You should also take pride in writing performant, logically structured, and readable code, but be pragmatic enough to realize that sometimes shipped code is better than perfect code.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience working as a full stack developer.
- Experience building web apps, single page apps, and GraphQL APIs.
- Experience with Elixir/Erlang or strong desire to learn.
- Ability to write performant SQL queries and tune as needed.
- Experience writing automated tests and following coding standards.
- Familiarity with consuming REST or GraphQL based APIs.
- Willingness to perform code reviews and refactor existing code.
- Experience with devops, AWS, GitLab CI.
- Experience working in a geographically distributed team.
- Desire to collaborate with other developers and ability to communicate over various channels (email, phone, Slack, Google Hangouts, etc.)
This is a full-time salaried position starting immediately. You will work with the existing development team to build new features and fix bugs in our product.
This is a remote work opportunity, but you should be able to work core hours in U.S. pacific time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org