We’re a fully remote technology company that provides identity management and virtual exam proctoring solutions to a global client base. We are looking for someone to start out by helping us between 2 – 4 hours per day with the primary focus of booking sales meetings and following up with prospects. We are not expecting you to be able to provide a great demo, or demo at all, we just need you to get meetings booked and confirmed, and then help us cultivate the relationship to ensure we are following up in a timely manner with prospective clients.
This will require you to be comfortable with researching companies and individual roles within those organizations, making phone calls, leaving concise voicemail messages, sending actionable emails, setting calendar invitations (Google Calendar) and inputting basic information into our CRM (Hubspot).
Regular tasks and responsibilities include:
- Research companies and contacts for outbound prospecting based on guidance from leadership. This will include creating lists in Google Docs and obtaining accurate contact information.
- Call and email outbound prospects on a cadence to drive engagement with our team. The ultimate goal is to get a demo booked.
- Reviewing inbound leads, checking with key members of our team, and then calling on the individuals to establish friendly connection and encourage them to join us for an initial product demonstration if they have not booked with us already (we have several mechanisms already in place that automate the process of something booking a meeting with us).
- Qualifying inbound leads. For example, the message is lacking information and it could be a mistake or spam. You may reach out to inquire what organization they are with or if they are indeed evaluating our services.
- Sending calendar invites (Google calendar) in the correct time zones (we operate in Eastern time but meet people around the world) with Zoom meeting details included.
- Meeting with company leadership briefly to confirm we are maintaining a shared understanding of recent activity, where things stand in our sales pipeline, and how we can assist you in being successful in this role.
- Ability to communicate succinctly and professionally at a high level with strangers in order to move them along to a meeting.
- Ability to attend some of those same meetings, help capture basic notes, input those notes in our CRM (hubspot) and then help check in with the prospect based on agreed upon timelines and “next steps”. An example could be, the prospect told us that part of their evaluation process is to send our API documentation to their engineering team or that they needed to discuss our information with their VP next week. Your next call and/or email check in with them would be to confirm if their engineering team had reviewed the API documentation OR whether they held their meeting with their VP and if we were covered in the agenda. Perhaps even offer to conduct a quick refresher for their VP and how could we go about coordinating that.
- Comfort with the Google business suite of tools to include Google Mail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Drive.
- Comfort with the basics of logging information into a CRM (Hubspot). We will provide training on our expectations and how to do this (you will not or do not need to be a “power user”) and then expect that this will become routine for you.
- A friendly demeanor. We like working with each other and it’s important that we try and lift each other up with routine positively and professionalism.
- Ability to manage multiple professional relationships simultaneously
Hubspot or equivalent experience in another CRMExperience with learning management systems (i.e. Moodle, Blackboard, Canvas, D2L etc.).
- Experience in sales, higher education, or learning & development.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Being able to have a conversation with anyone and a desire to meet new people.
- Located in the U.S. Eastern Time zone.
- Flexibility in your schedule in a sense that you can work remotely for a small amount of time each day and there may be days where you don’t need to put in any time at all. This is a great opportunity for supplemental income. The hours are also flexible in a sense that some daytime (9am – 5pm) work will need to be completed but there are certainly opportunities for some of this work to be done outside of normal business hours.
- An environment with a compelling combination of freedom and ownership.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com