Love sports? Attracted to the startup hustle? This might be your dream opportunity!
PrizePicks is currently hiring for a HQ1 Operations Manager. This candidate will be responsible for ensuring operations are running smoothly day in, day out. As much as anything, we are looking for a candidate who can be trusted to take ownership of our hiring plan as the business is set to scale significantly in the coming years. Beyond that, this candidate needs to understand operations and maintain the culture we’ve established to date.
– Ensuring our team is upholding our core values and executing on the mission at hand
– Owning the entire recruiting, hiring, onboarding and offboarding processes
– Ensuring team is meeting general requirements (e.g. proper task management, submitting daily to-do lists, timeliness for meetings, etc)
– Managing our Slack, ensuring right individuals are on correct channels and steering more in-depth conversations to email as needed.
– Refine the Employee Handbook and work with department heads to make sure playbooks are up to date
– Working with finance to ensure payments are going out in timely fashion
– Overseeing submissions for paid time-off, company charges, etc.
– Acting as company secretary for meeting notations
– Coordinate team events, outings, lunches & more.
– Extremely organized and dependable
– Experience with task management software and recruiting software (we use Asana, Monday for tasks and Greenhouse for recruiting)
– Familiarity with equity management software (we use Carta)
– Infectious enthusiasm for the business and team
– Jeans & T-shirts
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org