We establish health venture offices for mid-sized health systems
Looking for an experienced entrepreneurial project manager who is passionate about new technologies and solutions that can transform healthcare as we know it. This person will work closely with the Northeast Georgia Health System (“NGHS”) Ventures team to facilitate and coordinate negotiating deals with promising startups and accelerate the co-development and commercialization of those solutions, both within NGHS and the broader healthcare market.
- Meeting with senior leaders throughout NGHS to understand areas of greatest strategic need and identify potential innovation partners.
- Working with Prinnovo senior management to structure win-win deals with the selected companies.
Creating and managing realistic development plans for the co-development of innovative solutions.
Developing marketing plans for the co-developed innovative solutions and attending relevant industry conferences and other networking events.
- Meeting with senior leaders throughout NGHS to identify and nurture potential referral sources.
- Calling on senior management and innovation leaders at other health systems to increase interest in and awareness of co-developed solutions.
- Identifying and resolving issues that arise from all parties engaged in the innovation partnership.
- Educating NGHS employees on the potential value derived from innovation partnerships and serving as an internal entrepreneurial resource to evaluate potential innovation opportunities.
- Facilitating dispute resolution discussions within the health system to accelerate the development and scaling of an innovation partner’s solution.
- Coaching both NGHS employees and key innovation partner employees on strategies to increase the effectiveness of the relationship and accelerate the development of innovative solutions.
- Networking and interacting with the entrepreneurial ecosystem in the southeast.
3+ years of project management experience
3+ years of experience working with startups
Ability to commute to Gainesville, GA (this is a hybrid role)
B.S or B.A degree preferred
Experience with financial modeling
Good listening skills and ability to identify and resolve issues
Eligible to work in the USA
To apply for this job email your details to Peter@prinnovo.com