Rebillia is rapidly growing and looking for highly motivated team members that want to jump-start their High Tech careers with great growth opportunities in multiple fields in the company.
With a constantly growing customer base, we are looking to expand our sales, support, marketing, and tech teams with team players that love to sell, support, build and maintain long term client relationships.
This is a great fit for mid-career or entry-level professionals that are passionate about technology, like to utilize their entrepreneurial skills, and desire to take the expressway to senior management.
- Conduct share screen calls demos: Understand each customer’s business needs, demonstrate the software capabilities and make recommendations based on the Company’s solution and best practices.
- Ongoing customer communication: proactively work with customers to ensure maximum utilization of our solution, while maintaining a high level of satisfaction.
- Customer services: assist clients with their product questions and issues, and work with the company’s internal teams to resolve these issues and answer questions in a timely manner.
- Increase revenue and identify potential up-sell opportunities, while communicating potential risks that might threaten service.
- Partner with the sales team to drive alignment for customers’ service renewals and expansions.
- Creative thinker and strategic problem solver with business-oriented thinking.
- Sales or customer support experience.
- Great listener and smooth talker.
- Work effectively and efficiently both within a team and on your own.
- Smart, hungry, and looking for real world experience starting your first day.
- Familiar with e-commerce and subscription world – Preferred
This is a full-time, in office position, located in Norcross, GA.
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com