Are you excited to build innovative, modernized solutions for restaurant website hosting, online ordering, and automated marketing? Do you want to build a product that your friends and family can use on a daily basis? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology? Are you passionate about building simple, user-friendly software that solves complex problems? If you answered yes to all questions, Popmenu could be the place for you!
About This Opportunity:
Popmenu is looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to help us continue building innovative online experiences for restaurant owners and their customers. Our ideal candidate would utilize their React Native skills to expand our awesome product and help scale our technology into the big leagues as we enter the next phase of our rapidly growing company.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Building Cool Stuff: Our Mobile Software Engineer will collaborate with Product Managers, UX Designers, and other engineers to develop new features for both our client-facing mobile apps.
- Writing Thoughtful Code: Writing clean, maintainable, and well-tested code should be second nature to our team, ensuring platform stability now and more easily expanding the product in the future.
- Sharing Expertise: Our Mobile Software Engineer should feel comfortable discussing technical decisions with fellow team members, performing code reviews, and providing mentorship for junior developers.
- Looking for Improvements: Our team is always on the lookout for improvements, such as possible performance gains or better coding style, and are comfortable suggesting them.
Bottom line – in this role it is your responsibility to bring an innovative product vision to life, while balancing speed and maintainability as our platform continues to grow.
What You Bring to the Table:
- You have experience in a professional software development environment, with a degree in Computer Science or years of equivalent experience
- You have great communication skills and can collaborate closely with product managers and designers to help scope work, set priorities, and facilitate technical discussion
- You have demonstrated proficiency with React Native, bonus if you have native iOS and/or Android development experience.
- You have familiarity with an end-to-end testing framework (such as Cypress)
- You are comfortable debugging APIs, working with SQL, and have basic DB performance knowledge
Who We Are:
Popmenu is a rapidly growing, venture-backed SaaS business in the restaurant/hospitality sector with millions of users each month. We help restaurants take real-time control of their menu and turn it into an essential tool for attracting and engaging guests. We are helping drive the future of restaurant guest engagement by taking a revolutionary approach with our patent-pending, cloud-based, dynamic, interactive platform.
We hire exceptionally bright, motivated people who are passionate about helping great restaurants reach their full potential. We offer a flexible work environment, a pioneering concept, a product our clients love, and talented teammates. This is a chance to make great things happen and truly be a difference maker which includes meaningful equity opportunity for long-term performers.
What’s In It For You:
- Flexibility and freedom are high. We care about results above all else.
- We’re early enough that you can have a major impact, but have enough in place so you won’t have to create everything from scratch.
- Your visibility will be high, with daily opportunity to share wins and learnings with the entire company
- To find great ideas you have to break some stuff. Here you are expected to fail fast, fail smartly and fail forward.
- You will work with and learn from a team that is experienced in developing products for millions of users and thousands of clients
- We offer a competitive salary and equity opportunity for strong performers.
- We have a great culture and environment that emphasizes collaboration, energy and openness above corporate formality. You can be yourself.
Our engineering department is a close-knit team that values their in-person collaboration opportunities (and of course – a yummy lunch!). While this role will be remote to start it will eventually move to partial remote post COVID (going to the office a handful of times a month). This role will require that you live within a reasonable commuting distance of our Atlanta office (located near Truist Park). We are also open to folks who are willing to relocating to the Atlanta area (on their own accord) post COVID!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.