Website PilotMall.com Inc.
We’re a family-owned and operated small business — An aviation industry retailer with a thriving e-commerce business. We’ve been in business for over 23 years and recently relocated from Florida to a new warehouse in Cartersville, GA.
This full-time job opening primarily entails Customer Service & Bookkeeping:
- Email/Web Based Customer Support.
- Customer Service Phone Calls (Taking Phone Orders, Questions, Compliments & Complaints, Billing Inquiries, etc).
- Order Management and Data Entry (Updating Orders, Troubleshooting, etc).
Supplier Relations (Placing and Updating Purchase Orders, Drop Ship Orders, Status Updates, etc).
- Sales and maintenance of our retail storefront.
- Basic Bookkeeping (Entering Invoices, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, etc)
We expect all employees to be team players. Job applicants can expect to assist with processing orders on occasion (Pick, Pack & Ship), Receive Shipments & Associated Inventory Management. This is on an as-needed basis (NOT primary job role).
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Good office and exceptional phone skills are required. Superior computer skills and the ability to multi-task are essential to excel at this role. Job applicant must know how to type, and have a working knowledge of standard business applications. Knowledge of Order Management & Shipping Systems a plus. Applicant must be professional in a fast-paced business environment, a quick learner and have excellent attention to detail. Both good grammar and phone mannerisms are required. We’re looking for a career-driven team player. There is lots of room for growth within our company!
Hours: 10AM – 6PM Monday through Friday, occasional longer hours on busy days, 4th Quarter, etc.
- Physical requirement: Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Basic Qualification: HS Diploma (College preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com