Love fantasy sports or sports betting? Attracted to the startup hustle? This might be your dream opportunity!
PrizePicks is the most fun, fast & simple fantasy sports game on the market. As our reviews indicate, we have found the most accessible mainstream DFS format, and we truly believe we are pioneering what will become the biggest category in daily fantasy sports over the next decade.
PrizePicks is immediately hiring for a Digital Marketing Coordinator heading into NFL 2020 and this amazing collision of live sports. This candidate will primarily be responsible for recruiting and managing our PrizePicks Affiliate Partner Program. In addition to working on a daily basis with our partners, this person will have a heavy hand in a variety of marketing responsibilities related to brand awareness and new customer acquisitions. This is likely an entry level role, but if you value an amazing work culture, upward mobility and a salary + stock compensation package of a rocketship, you may have found a dream opportunity.
If you like technology, sports & fast-growing startups with unlimited potential, you may have found the ideal opportunity. At Performance Predictions, we’ve built a suite of sports fan engagement solutions for more than five years, including the 2016 Rookie of the Year according to the Fantasy Sports Trade Association, and all of our work to date has culminated with an amazing product/market fit in PrizePicks.
– Recruit & manage the relationships of PrizePicks Affiliate Partners (e.g. SiriusXM, RotoGrinders, FantasyPros, Action Network, Local Radio, etc)
– Be a voice of the next major fantasy sports brand across social media platforms
– Help coordinate Celebrity Pick ‘em Challenges for Charity
– Leverage social media management software like Hootsuite to monitor multiple lists & key phrases throughout the week
– Help build SEO, PPC & App Store marketing strategies
– College degree
– 1 year or more of professional experience
– Exposure to managing affiliate partners in category like e-commerce (huge plus)
– Partner and customer-first attitude
– Extremely organized, persistent, and on top of tasks
– Sports Betting, Fantasy Sports, or Poker Industry Experience (huge plus)
– Experience with paid search and SEO techniques.
– Self-starting, supportive & positive attitude
– Deep knowledge & passion for a wide variety of sports
– Jeans & t-shirts
Want to learn more?
Now that you’ve made your way to the bottom that probably means you’re ready to learn more about the position! We know this is a highly coveted role at the company so if you want to stand out, please send an email with a couple paragraphs explaining why you are the best fit and accompany that with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, sign up for the app and follow our social media so you can speak to where we need to improve.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com