Are you ready to dive into the world of a fast-paced tech startup? Are you ready to change the world? At PadSplit we’re disrupting the affordable housing industry by creating safe, attractive, and respectable co-living environments. If you’re motivated by the conviction that working people should have a decent place to live, and want to do something about it, come join us!
At PadSplit, our purpose is to solve our affordable housing crisis one room at a time while leveraging housing as a vehicle for financial independence. Our principles are Care, Show it, Prove it. We live out our principles by embodying our values: Empathy, Optimism, Intellectual Curiosity, Strong Work Ethic, High Integrity, and Compassionate Directness.
As the Utilities Administrator, you will be solely responsible for ensuring the integrity of the utility bills database, all utility login credentials, and timely payment of utilities active at all PadSplit properties. In order to excel you must be highly organized, detail-oriented, analytical, and determined to follow up on issues through their final resolution. You will be a member of our Operations Team and will interact frequently with our accounting, onboarding, customer success, and maintenance teams with regard to utilities matters. Experience with ERP systems, legal docketing, bookkeeping, data entry, case management, or other role centered around the management of key details may contribute to your success in this role.
- Maintain database of property utility bills, including entering utility charges into system and attaching bill images, monitoring due dates, payment status, and online account access
- Ensure timely payment of all property utility bills
- Monitor utility bills and report unusual, large, or otherwise notable bills to team members for investigation of cause
- Prepare and submit documentation required by some utility providers for certain payment-related functions
- Develop relationships with utility vendors’ account representatives and communicate to resolve account issues
- Respond to inquiries from internal departments as necessary to solve issues or produce information
- Coordinate processes and data-sharing with the field team managing installation of utilities
- Research and make suggestions for further streamlining utility management to ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments and documentation
- Assess, research, and address utility related problems as they occur
Experience managing a large amount of data in a complex software package
Experience managing a high volume of email communications
Ability to meet deadlines
Advanced proficiency with software packages in general, including the Microsoft Suite
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Excellent at creative problem solving
Experience using LastPass, Slack, Accounting Seed, Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, or HelloSign
Optimistic outlook and willingness to work diligently
A natural athlete–able to learn new things, plug gaps, and hustle to make things work
Ability to wear multiple hats as needed
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.