Website Package Solutions, Inc.
Package management solution for apartment communities.
Package Solutions, Inc.
Package Solutions, Inc. is a venture capital funded high-tech software/hardware startup located in Atlanta, GA that is addressing the problem/opportunity of huge numbers of packages coming into apartment communities (think Amazon) in the U.S. and abroad. This issue is now overwhelming leasing office staff and clogging lobbies/hallways. We have invented a patent-pending solution to make the process of residents getting AND returning packages super easy 24/7 right in the apartment community. Our solution also greatly speeds up the task for package carriers such as UPS, FedEx and USPS, while freeing leasing office staff of the burden of managing packages so that they can spend their time leasing apartments. The company graduated from the highly respected Flashpoint Startup Engineering program at GA Tech and is working on an exciting and fast-growing $1.0 billion+ opportunity.
We are now staffing and looking for motivated and experienced people who want to join the team. This is a great opportunity to do something big, receive a good salary (set based on experience). Plus, you will get to have a lot of direct input into how things are set up and are accomplished.
Here are some specifics on the Customer Technical Support position:
We are hiring an experienced person to assist with the customer and technical support of the HelloPackage technology. The job involves working with the current team (product management, software/hardware developers, industrial design firm, hardware servicing company, etc.). You will perform a multitude of duties helping internal staff and our customers. These duties might include the creation and maintenance of a Knowledge Base for Customer Self Support, testing software, independently solving problems and reporting your findings, working with our vendors, coordinating projects, etc. You should be proficient in Google Suite and Zendesk experience is a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for someone who can deliver excellent customer and technical support. You must have good customer service and problem-solving skills, and be detail-oriented to succeed. You must be self-motivated and able to accomplish goals without supervision. You are expected to bring new ideas to the table and help us move forward.
Other tasks will include answering incoming calls, video conferencing, emails, chat and texts from customers, responding to inquiries, resolving grievances, troubleshooting problems and providing feedback.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Greet customers warmly and use available resources to quickly ascertain the reason for contact.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and develop new solutions that solve the root cause of customer problems in tickets elevated from our L1 support team.
- Manage the tickets which are routed by L1 support.
- Follow up with support tickets every 24-48 hours using clear concise English.
- Create tickets against any issues noticed during daily component checks.
- Guide L1 support representatives in troubleshooting.
- Document all support related customer interactions according to standard operating procedures.
- Assist the team in writing knowledge base articles and other required processes.
- Perform regular remote audits of the HelloPackage Rooms.
- Report instances of carrier non-compliance.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and display initiative to acquire unassigned tasks.
- Meet deadlines and manage projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Quality focus
Here is what you need to qualify:
- Education – Must have at least a high school degree and/or equivalent — an Associates or Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Experience – You will need to be proficient in relevant computer applications including Microsoft Office and Google Suite. Some experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Flexibility – You must like the pace of an early-stage company. Time can be demanding, ever-changing and flexibility is important.
- Problem Solving – Direct experience/demonstrated success in handling sometimes complex problems with many moving parts/people is a must. Logical thinking and the ability to work with people, build consensus, organize tasks, maintain timelines, manage a calendar/deliverables, and actively communicate is necessary.
- Personality – We are looking for really nice, honest, smart, incredible people that want to do something significant.
Your references will be very important.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.