Website Package Solutions, Inc.
Package management solution for apartment communities.
Package Solutions, Inc. is a venture capital funded high-tech software/hardware startup located in Atlanta, GA that is addressing the problem/opportunity of huge numbers of packages coming into apartment communities (think Amazon) in the U.S. and abroad. This issue is now overwhelming leasing office staff and clogging lobbies/hallways. We have invented a patent-pending solution to make the process of residents getting AND returning packages super easy 24/7 right in the apartment community. Our solution also greatly speeds up the task for package carriers such as UPS, FedEx and USPS, while freeing leasing office staff of the burden of managing packages so that they can spend their time leasing apartments. The company graduated from the highly respected Flashpoint Startup Engineering program at GA Tech and is working on an exciting and fast-growing $1.0 billion+ opportunity.
We are now staffing and looking for motivated and experienced people who want to join the team. This is a great opportunity to do something big, receive a good salary (set based on experience). Plus, you will get to have a lot of direct input into how things are set up and are accomplished.
We are actively looking and want to make a deliberate, but fast decision. Your references will be very important.
We are looking for an Implementation Manager. You will be responsible for room drawings reflecting the product configuration in each room, installing the HelloPackage product into apartment community rooms, and working with those same apartment communities leading up to the installation to ensure they are ready to receive the product.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills for interfacing with our customers. You should also have some experience with construction projects and construction skills are a plus. You will work with a team of passionate designers, engineers, and technicians to deliver a market leading solution. You will lead installation initiatives and also be a voice of the customer to our internal team.
- Install high-tech, sensor-driven package delivery systems.
- Must be familiar with industry standard installation practices and local, state and national codes.
- Maintain an ongoing dialog with the Project Management to ensure work quality, performance, materials, and meet required schedules and expectations.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot various system issues that may arise.
- Understand blueprints, schematics, and drawings of low voltage electronic systems.
- Some travel, must be willing to stay out of town (less than 25%)
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs on a regular basis, walk, stand, bend, stoop, climb ladders, work from lifts and tolerate heights, as needed.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex systems that interact with components (software and hardware) developed by other teams or vendors.
- Execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
Qualifications and Skills
Education – Bachelor’s degree
3+ years of related experience
Complex Problems – Direct experience/demonstrated success in handling complex problems with many moving parts/people is a must.
Logical thinking and the ability to manage people, build consensus, organize tasks, maintain timelines, manage a calendar/deliverables and actively communicate is necessary.
Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
Strong computer/electronics skills and ability to understand and interact with wireless networks as part of an overall systems installation.
Personality – We are looking for really nice, honest, smart, incredible people that want to do something significant. Great teams are all about great people having great fun doing something pretty great! And, this is pretty rare…to be working really hard with awesome people and having a lot of fun doing it.
Startup Experience – This is not required but desirable. We like people who have seen what startup life is like and want more. These people like not only the pace but are comfortable with the time demands and the need for constant ingenuity. We don’t work 24/7, we balance life/work pretty well, but the pace can be tough and there is a lot to do/never enough people to do it all. Plus, things keep changing all the time and being comfortable with constant change is necessary. Startups are not for most people but for others, it is ALL they want to do.
Knowledge of the multifamily apartment industry is a plus but not required.
Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year depending on experience
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Construction Drawing: 3 years (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel: 25% (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.