Website Package Solutions, Inc.
Job Summary – Operations-Sales Internship
Package Solutions, Inc.
Package Solutions, Inc. is a venture capital funded high-tech software/hardware startup located in Atlanta, GA that is addressing the problem/opportunity of huge numbers of packages coming into apartment communities (think Amazon) in the U.S. and abroad. This issue is now overwhelming leasing office staff and clogging lobbies/hallways. We have invented a patent-pending solution to make the process of residents getting AND returning packages super easy 24/7 right in the apartment community. Our solution also greatly speeds up the task for package carriers such as UPS, FedEx and USPS, while freeing leasing office staff of the burden of managing packages so that they can spend their time leasing apartments. The company graduated from the highly respected Flashpoint Startup Engineering program at GA Tech and is working on an exciting and fast-growing $1.0 billion+ opportunity.
We are now staffing and looking for motivated and experienced people who want to join the team. This is a great opportunity to do something big. Plus, you will get to have a lot of direct input into how things are set up and are accomplished. We are actively looking and want to make a deliberate, but fast decision. Your references will be very important.
We are looking for an Operations-Sales Intern to help improve our systems and processes, as well as support current procedures. You will learn about Supporting Sales Executives, Customer Onboarding, and Customer Support.
- Create customer proposals and agreements from templates.
- Schedule customer onboarding sessions.
- Document common known issues, identify gaps, and create a proposal on how processes can be improved.
- Identify metrics that can be measured to gauge improvement (i.e. support resolution time, installation time).
- Coordinate with the appropriate teams (internal and external) on new workflow, track progress with metrics, and incorporate any feedback received to improve process and policy.
- Support office personnel in various tasks. Complete day-to-day tasks as needed.
Here is what you need to qualify:
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in a related field from an accredited university.
- Must have clean driving record, valid driver’s license, pass drug and background checks.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to organize and prioritize tasks as needed. Project management would be a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate with others.
- Ability to take lead and drive for results.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Ability to use inductive reasoning.
- Ability to think analytically and be a problem solver.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Startup Experience – This is not required but desirable. We like people who have seen what startup life is like. These people like not only the pace, but are comfortable with the time demands and the need for constant ingenuity. We don’t work 24/7, we balance life/work pretty well, but the work can be demanding and ever changing. Flexibility is important.
- Complex Problems – Direct experience/demonstrated success in handling complex problems with many moving parts/people is a must. Logical thinking, build consensus, organize tasks, maintain timelines, manage a calendar/deliverables, and actively communicate is necessary. Knowledge of the multifamily apartment industry is a plus but not required.
- Personality – We are looking for really nice, honest, smart, incredible people that want to do something significant. Great teams are all about great people having great fun doing something pretty great! And, this is pretty rare…to be working really hard with awesome people and having a lot of fun doing it.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com