Website Package Solutions, Inc.
Here are some specifics on the Customer Service Intern position:
The Customer Support Intern will assist with customer service of the technology, as well as customer support for our software product. You will perform a multitude of duties helping internal staff and our customers. The job involves working with the current team (product management, software/hardware developers, industrial design firm, hardware servicing company, etc.).
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for someone who can deliver excellent customer support. You must have good customer service and problem-solving skills, and be detail-oriented to succeed. You must be self-motivated. Appropriate supervision will be provided, but being proactive and the ability to learn quickly are required.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, Level 2 / ticket updates, and follow up customer calls when necessary, and document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Assistance with Knowledge Base article reviews
- Assistance with creating/maintaining process documents
- Manage staff-level email communications
- Monitor customer sites remotely
- Assist with resolving web app exceptions
- Assist with post-reconciliation web app clean up
- Assist with monitoring active onsites
Qualifications and Skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Listening skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Customer service oriented.
- Organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Stress tolerance.
- Quality focus.
Here’s what you need to qualify:
Personal characteristics that contribute to success in this position are as follows:
- Driven to succeed; results-oriented.
- Desire to continuously improve skills through continuing education, training and development.
- Proactive with a pleasant manner; self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Have a degree from an accredited institution and/or are currently a student at an accredited institution.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org