Website Package Solutions, Inc.
The Client Success Intern will be responsible for assisting the Client Success / Account Management team with the ultimate goal of achieving industry leading client satisfaction, renewal retention, and lifetime value, optimizing all Client Success processes such as implementation, onboarding, training, client support, and customer service.
As a Client Success Intern, you will perform duties to assist in projects which include but are not limited to:
- FAQ creation
- Interpreting and summarizing product/service testing results
- Update customer announcement documents
- Implement enhanced customer success weekly/bi-weekly artifact creation (specifically, scorecards to customers)
- Enhanced user engagement training
- Assist with scheduling training and customer follow ups
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to grasp new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Ability to seek out answers and resolutions both independently and within a team environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability for your work.
- Ability to encourage, motivate, and exhibit a positive persona and replicate such with team members.
- Ability to multitask.
- Enjoy collaborating with people to get work done.
- Know when to seek help or simply take ownership of a task.
- Work fast but thoughtfully, and make suggestions for efficiencies along the way.
- Have knowledge of Google Apps and Microsoft Office Suite and do not mind detail-oriented work utilizing these tools.
Hardware / Software
Standard business hardware / software (Windows or Mac, Gmail and Google Apps, Microsoft Office, etc.).
Here’s what you need to qualify:
Personal characteristics that contribute to success in this position are as follows:
- Driven to succeed; results-oriented.
- Desire to continuously improve skills through continuing education, training and development.
- Proactive with a pleasant manner; self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Have a degree from an accredited institution and/or are currently a student at an accredited institution.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com