We are seeking for a Field Application Engineer for our Customer Support department supporting Pre-Sale, Projects Scoping and Rollout of our systems. In this role you will act as customer’s key technical contact, conducting feasibility evaluation along with sales team and act as a conduit between internal engineering teams and company customers. This is a full-time position based in US and reports to VP Customer Support.
• Understand client’s technical needs and support Sale department with projects description and technical Q&As
• Perform potential sites surveys and measurements – identify and map actual technical requirements to help formulate the product specification.
• Manage projects and rollout activities.
• Manage site readiness activities for systems rollout and installations.
• lead technical trainings to customer representatives
• Act as Tier-1 support for customers complaints, coordination of Tier 2 activities within the company.
• Education: Electrical engineering discipline.
• 5-7 years’ experience as field application engineer for large electrical systems.
• Experience working with Power Utilities, UPS, Generators, Power Electronics.
• Ability to read facilities electrical schematics.
• Ability to travel on demand and extensively.
• Experience in start-up working environment.
• Spanish – an advantage
• Strong “Customer Facing” and training attitude.
• Strong analytical skills
• Good interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org