We are OrderNerd and we are dedicated to solving problems for local restaurants. As our passion stems from community, we also want to develop top early talent to give you an opportunity to understand entrepreneurship first hand and gain experience that extends beyond your campus. We embrace the nerd in each of us – the part of us that wants to be an expert at something – be it development, marketing, or sales. If you’re a hard worker who enjoys interacting with people and loves reaching a goal, we’ll get along great!
As OrderNerd’s Sales Development Rep (SDR), your goal is to contact restaurant owners via phone and email and convince them to meet with our CEO for a 15 minute conversation about how OrderNerd can help them manage their online ordering easier.
You will learn sales strategy, tactics, process and gain invaluable frontline experience at a fast-growing Atlanta tech startup, putting you miles ahead of your peers. As a small team, your contribution will make a big impact and help scale our customer base.
Commitment and Compensation
We’re asking for a minimum of 10 hours of your time each week. Although the position does not pay hourly, you will receive a commission on every meeting booked and a bonus for every meeting that results in a closed deal, altogether resulting in the potential to make over $1500 per month.
- Create a list of restaurants that use online ordering services in select cities in the Southeast
- Contact at least 75 restaurants per week via phone calls and email
- Set meetings with restaurant owners and add them our CEO’s calendar
- Become proficient in sales engagement software (don’t worry, we’ll train you)
- Meet weekly with our CEO for mentoring, coaching and discussing sales strategy
- Help out fellow team members with non sales-related tasks when needed
Who You Are
- Interested in a career in sales, marketing or technology startups
- Positive, supportive, and self-starting individual
- You’re not afraid to pick up a phone and talk to complete strangers
- You have a passion for technology and innovation
- Are a creative thinker and problem solver
If you love Atlanta, restaurants, and what you’ve read so far piques your interest, let’s connect and start a conversation!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org