We’ve got the best payroll offering on the market and we need your help to establish a strong team responsible for assisting accountants and bookkeepers as they transition to our award-winning software. This position offers ample opportunity for personal and professional growth as our inside sales efforts expand — and you’ll have all the resources you need at your disposal.
- Day-to-day management of team responsible for managing prospects/new clients from lead through first payrun
- Prepare and conduct regular training and review meetings with the team
- Assist team members in the onboarding process when necessary
- Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of team members
- Lead by example and carry your own set of prospects/clients through first payrun
- Most importantly: Really getting to know our clients so you understand how to anticipate their needs
Preferred skills and experience:
- 3+ years of high performance running an inside sales team in a SaaS and/or FinTech environment
- Significant payroll knowledge (FPC and/or CPP preferred)
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and Xero
- Experience working with SMBs, Accountants and Bookkeepers
- Some college experience (degree strongly preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Some additional skills that would give you a leg up on the competition:
- Willingness to go above and beyond without hesitation
- Keen attention to detail coupled with exceptional organizational skills
- Assumes ownership of tasks along with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrates strong sense of urgency to enhance the client’s onboarding experience
- Problem solver, enjoys helping others to be their best
- Loves to motivate, coach and teach
- Casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Competitive pay rates with eligible increases
- Paid Vacation / Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Industry-specific training
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks – company lunch every Wednesday
- Convenient Midtown Atlanta location with free parking or monthly MARTA pass
- Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing Atlanta-based technology company
If interested, please send resume and cover message to email@example.com.
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To apply for this job please visit onpay.com.