About the Role
Making coworking the way of working has been our goal from day one. We started OfficeRnD because we believe that workspaces could be something more – platforms that help you focus on your work, give you access to knowledge you didn’t have before and connect you to like-minded professionals.
Because of that, every day we strive to help coworking spaces – the champions of the future of work, deliver better experiences to their customers, more power to their brand, and sustainable growth to their business.
If you want to be a part of a young team in a rapidly growing industry, if you want to help shape the future of work, then we have the right opportunity for you. We’re looking for a Customer Success and OnBoarding Specialist to support, teach and advise our customers in their growth.
In short, the Customer Success and OnBoarding Specialist is responsible for the successful implementation and adoption of OfficeRnD on the customer side. You will build setup, training and customer success plans for our customers, providing guidance and support throughout their entire lifecycle with us.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational and planning skills to manage their time and to meet deadlines and objectives.
- A record of well-maintained relationships with peers.
- Positive attitude towards customers.
- Experience with SaaS systems.
- Experience with online accounting systems, CRMs or door access systems is considered a plus.
- Manage the onboarding, system adoption, and happiness of a specific group of customers throughout their entire lifecycle with the product.
- Build a relationship with the client, anticipating their needs and proactively attending to their issues before they occur.
- Ensure a seamless and successful onboarding experience for customers.
- Organize and provide training to customers and their teams.
- Address customers’ queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Capture customers’ feedback and feature requests, communicate them clearly with the product management and add them to the backlog.
- Research problems, work with the development and support teams to isolate and confirm bug reports.
- Increase customer engagement with the product;
- Present new and valuable features to customers;
- Provide benchmark and other domain-specific expertise.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org