Office Manager/CEO Personal Assistant
Rebillia is rapidly growing and looking for highly motivated team members that want to jump-start their High Tech careers with great growth opportunities in multiple fields in the company.
With a constantly growing customer base and evolving corporate structure, we are looking to expand our administration, sales, marketing, product management and tech teams with ambitious, self-starters, hard-working team players, who would like to take a leading part in our growth journey.
We are looking for an Office Manager/CEO Personal Assistant with a passion for technology and entrepreneurship, to assist our CEO and the executive team. Must be a loyal, reliable, and discrete person, that can multitask and handle many projects in different areas at once.The position is 50% general administration and 50% training for a professional role in the fields of:
- Hr and accounting
- Technical product or project management,
- Technical customer support
- Customer Success
This is an amazing opportunity for someone that desires to leverage his skills and move quickly to the next level of his career. Due to the Company’s quick growth, and the versatility of this role, compatible employees might enjoy a fast promotion to an executive position.
- Work with finance and billing departments on payroll, bookkeeping, taxes, billing and collection, and customers’ accounts management related tasks.
- Participate in different projects concerning designing company’s evolving organizational structure, Within this:
- Manage projects related to the establishment of new departments, recruiting professional teams, designing work procedures and creating documentation accordingly.
- Research and present management SAAS solutions required to manage the company’s back office and manage the procurement of such.
- Help to review and negotiate contracts and agreements with suppliers.
- Recruiting assistance, including: jobs posting, communicating with candidates, processing new hires.
- Work closely with management and marketing on social media footprint related projects and activities and company’s website.
- General office maintenance and administration (answer calls, manage calendar).
- Maintain CRM records as required – account and billing information.
- Interfacing with our lawyers, accountants, (and tech team if skills are applicable).
- Administrative support to executives, especially with emails corresponding and schedule management.
- CEO Personal Assistant – Act as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence, phone calls, manage calendar, arrange travel, transportation and accommodation. Organize events and conferences.
- Eager to learn and expand their knowledge through HR/ Bookkeeping /Tax /Billing/ Customer Service/ Corporate Administration/ Technical customer support via phone and email.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail.
- Self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative, high energy level and a strong sense of urgency, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinker and strategic problem solver with business-oriented thinking.
- Ability to work within a diverse team, fostering a culture of trustworthiness with the ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must possess a strong customer-centric attitude.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
- Tech oriented – preferred.
This is an in-office, full-time position, during standard business hours, located in Norcross, GA.
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com