Website Nine Labs
Helping companies imagine, design, and build web products
Digital Account Manager
Nine Labs, an Atlanta-based digital design and UX consulting agency is looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager to join our growing team.
Before we dig into the deets about the role, a bit about our mentality at Nine Labs: We strive to build a great place for smart people to do their best work. Our business and our team are growing, and we’re really excited about it. We believe in a flexible, friendly and creative work environment. If this sounds good to you, keep reading.
Our Digital Account Manager will manage production timelines, budgets and deliverables for a number of clients whose needs will span small one week projects to year-long partnerships. This individual will be responsible for conducting regular meetings with key stakeholders and describing technical work clearly to internal team members and clients. We’re looking for a strong communicator who will work regularly with design teams, information architects and clients to ensure project goals are met. We need a true professional who can solve problems, mitigate risks, manage relationships, and help our clients achieve their business objectives.
Additionally, this individual will be responsible for building on existing and potential relationships. This includes identifying opportunities where clients may benefit from additional support, or an extension of their current scope of work, as well as assisting with Business Development and Lead Generation efforts.
If you have a passion for web and mobile technology, learning and growing your skills, and a desire to help grow and lead the Account & Project Management efforts at a growing organization, we’d like to hear from you.
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED:
- Excellent time management and priorItization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of web and mobile technology
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet a variety of deadlines in a given period
- Confidence in managing vendors and client expectations
- Experience working in an Agile production process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with online project management tools, including Kanban boards, Gantt charts, and related tools.
- 3+ years experience in project management or account management for a creative and/or digital agency
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Cheerful disposition
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working schedule include remote/work from home
- Time off when you need it and a flexible vacation policy
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Casual dress code
To apply for this job email your details to Team@ninelabs.com