Website Nimbus Health
The future of pulmonary medicine
Location: Atlanta, GA
Context: Nimbus Health is a venture-backed startup building the future of pulmonary care. Nimbus Health addresses the unique needs of the 50M+ Americans who suffer from asthma, COPD, and other respiratory conditions through an innovative blend of in-person care, care coordination, and remote patient monitoring. Our goal is to demonstrably improve clinical outcomes for respiratory patients, transforming the lives of millions who struggle to breathe.
We’re launching a network of technology-enabled pulmonary clinics. Components of our system include:
- Connected medical devices such as add-ons that measure inhaler usage and technique, nebulizers, spirometers, pill bottle caps, etc.
- A mobile application for patients to interact with their care team and gather additional patient data (such as location activity, overnight cough counts, and patient reported outcomes).
- A custom-built care team dashboard to display patient-generated and care team-entered data. Our dashboard currently includes patient triaging workflows, exacerbation risk tracking, task management, eligibility check, and daily huddle features, among others.
- Own product management for our patient application and provider portal
- Establish a long-term vision for our products while ensuring the success of short-term initiatives
- Develop high-quality product specs in complex product areas (e.g. EHR integration) with input from stakeholders
- Establish and maintain a product roadmap prioritizing work across different company initiatives
- Own relationships with partners like hardware vendors
- Research, develop, and launch novel features, products, and programs to improve pulmonary care
- 5+ years of experience in product management or transferrable experience
- Experience shipping high-quality products in complex, regulated environments
- Technical background or experience working closely with APIs and SDKs
- Experience working cross-functionally with business and operations teams
- Highly adaptive and entrepreneurial – can thrive in ambiguity
- Bonus: Experience working in startups
- Bonus: Experience in the healthcare industry
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org