Website Nimbus Health
Context: Nimbus Health is building the future of pulmonary care. Nimbus Health addresses the unique needs of the 50M+ Americans who suffer from asthma, COPD, and other respiratory conditions through an innovative blend of in-person care, care coordination, and remote patient monitoring. Our goal is to demonstrably improve clinical outcomes for respiratory patients, transforming the lives of millions who struggle to breathe.
We’re launching a network of technology-enabled pulmonary clinics. Components of our system include:
- Connected medical devices such as add-ons that measure inhaler usage and technique, nebulizers, spirometers, pill bottle caps, etc.
- A mobile application for patients to interact with their care team and gather additional patient data (such as location activity, overnight cough counts, and patient reported outcomes).
- A custom-built care team dashboard to display patient-generated and care team-entered data. Our dashboard currently includes patient triaging workflows, exacerbation risk tracking, task management, eligibility check, and daily huddle features, among others.
You will be the lead mobile developer responsible for architecture, maintenance, and iteration of the Nimbus iOS and Android Flutter-based apps.
- 3+ years of mobile app development experience
- 1+ years of Flutter development experience
- Formerly the lead developer on a Flutter project
- Experience deploying test apps in Google Play and App Store Connect
- Experience with version control, testing, and project management software
- Creating and releasing native iOS applications using Swift/Xcode
- Creating and releasing native Android applications
Bonus if you have experience:
- Integrating Bluetooth IOT devices into Flutter Applications
- Having worked with healthcare focused mobile applications
- Integrated with 3rd party SDKs
- Working with SOC2 or HIPAA regulation
- Integrating iOS or Android with Flutter
- Having been a system architect of an app
- Full-stack web or platform development
- Can work autonomously
- Worked with Core ML or Tensorflow Lite
- Can work cross-functionally with others at the company to clarify and shape requirements
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org