Website Neighborly Software
Full Stack .NET Developer for SaaS/Azure
Neighborly Software, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a purpose driven company established in January of 2017. The company was founded on the belief that the administration of housing, economic and community development programs is evolving. Forward-thinking communities want their staff to spend more time maximizing community investment outcomes and less time on administration, compliance, and reporting. Our cloud-based software addresses the administrative inefficiencies and financial waste associated with their paper-based applications, manual processes, and outdated technology solutions.
If you are interested in helping low and moderate-income households and neighborhoods, Neighborly Software is the opportunity for you. We have validated our software solution (70+ clients) and the market opportunity and are now turning our attention to building out our software development team.
As one of three developers on our software team, your work will make a significant impact on the business and our customers. Our team utilizes ASP.NET MVC C# and SQL running on Azure, so we are looking for candidates with significant experience in this stack.
Skills & Requirements
• ASP.NET MVC C# / SQL.
• Front-end development experience with a SPA framework.
• Experience with Excel to SQL data imports/migrations and ETL tools
• Experience in a fast-paced development environment.
• Experience handling bug triage and product support issues.
• Ability to communicate tremendously well, even with non-technical stakeholders and customers.
• Experience working on several complex projects from beginning to end.
• Passionate about software craftsmanship.
• Experience with Azure Dev/Ops is a plus.
• Experience working with Agile & Scrum is a plus.
• Accepting applicants local to Atlanta only
Have a Github account? Built something really cool? We’d love to see it. Send the links along with your resume
Our office is located in the Atlanta Tech Village (ATV). ATV is the fourth largest co-working space in the U.S. and provides benefits such as free coffee, snacks, ping pong tables, video games, lunch,Coke Freestyle, and (free!) beer. You’ll be surrounded by amazing people achieving amazing things.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com