Website Neighborly Software
Neighborly Software, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a mission driven company established in January of 2017. The company was founded on the belief that the administration of housing, economic and community development programs is evolving. Forward-thinking communities want their staff to spend more time maximizing community investment outcomes and less time on administration, compliance, and reporting. Our cloud-based software addresses the administrative inefficiencies and financial waste associated with their paper-based applications, manual processes, and outdated technology solutions.
In addition to helping low and moderate-income households, our clients are now offering programs in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including small business assistance and short term rental assistance.
If you are interested in helping our clients offer programs like these, Neighborly Software is the opportunity for you. We are a growth stage startup with 100+ clients, adding 5-6 per month. Our focus is to develop and refine a scalable implementation and client success department. We are looking for a Client Success Specialist to join our existing Client Success team and drive client satisfaction and retention results.
In order to qualify for this position, you must be a self-starter that is able to drive results with minimal supervision. You should also be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience as it relates to the key responsibilities below.
- Assisting with client implementation and on-boarding
- Set-up and configure each client’s instance of the software
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship to ensure client’s overall use and satisfaction with our solution
- Responding to client inquiries via email and phone
- Identifying and sharing “best practices” across our growing client base
- Working hard and having fun!
- Four year Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Tech savvy
- 1+ years in a client-facing, consultative role within a Technology-centric environment; preferably with Software Implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Demonstrated passion about our mission of helping low and moderate income households and neighborhoods
- Atlanta based
- Previous Housing and Community Development experience preferable, but not required
During COVID-19 our staff is entirely home-based, but when normalcy returns our office is located in the Atlanta Tech Village (ATV). ATV is the fourth largest co-working space in the U.S. and provides benefits such as free coffee, snacks, ping pong tables, video games, lunch, Coke Freestyle, and (free!) beer. You’ll be surrounded by amazing people achieving amazing things.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org