Motivo is the largest platform for online clinical supervision. We provide therapists and mental health organizations with the tools they provide clinical supervision online. Motivo helps aspiring therapists obtain the supervision required to earn their license, grow their skills, and launch their careers. Learn more in this video.
As a company, we have a commitment to the personal and professional growth of our team. We believe in giving employees autonomy while holding a high standard of personal responsibility. We look for individuals who are kind, humble, good communicators, and coachable. The right candidate will be entrepreneurial – a self-starter who is drawn to opportunities, innovation, and new value creation.
Who we want:
Motivo is seeking a talented, highly-motivated senior marketing leader who can create and implement the company’s marketing strategies. This is a coach/player role. It’s an excellent opportunity for a senior-level marketer who enjoys in-the-trenches execution and seeing the immediate value of his/her work. You will report directly to the CEO.
Being part of a small team, this role will require a diverse range of marketing knowledge and experience. We’re looking for someone who has a solid marketing background and experience managing a variety of marketing initiatives, including channel partner management, brand positioning, digital marketing techniques and customer communities.
Our culture consists of actively taking ownership of the problems behind the work we do. You’ll work with stakeholders in customer experience, product and sales to better understand these problems and to ensure you’re communicating Motivo’s value proposition effectively. Ultimately, you should be able to align the marketing department’s activities with Motivo’s core values, growth and long-term success.
We also want a team of people who have an interest in the mental health industry and are driven by the opportunity to expand access to mental health care by creating more efficiency in the therapist licensure process.
We are a fully remote team, so you are welcome to live and work wherever you choose. Our only requirement is that you are able to maintain at least a 3-4 hour overlap with the US-Eastern time zone on most days. This overlap is primarily required for a limited number of meetings and ad hoc discussions you’ll have with stakeholders.
How we’ll support your growth:
Beyond a monthly stipend to support your personal and professional development, Motivo is committed to creating a strong culture of mentorship for our team. You’ll have dedicated time with your manager to discuss your career goals to ensure that, as much as possible, you’re put on projects that tie directly to your long-term growth, both at Motivo and beyond.
Your work here:
Your key roles and responsibilities will fall into the buckets of
- Marketing Strategy
- Brand Messaging
- Channel Management
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase awareness in both our B2C and B2B sales channels
- Establish and regularly review analytics and metrics to guide marketing strategy, assess results of marketing campaigns, and identify new opportunities for lead generation
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the team
- Work closely with the sales and customer success departments to align sales and marketing strategies
- Establish and maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
- Coordinate with content creators, designers, engineers, and customer experience to create and launch marketing initiatives
- Create and regularly review website, autoresponder sequences, key landing pages, and other marketing assets to ensure value propositions, strategic goals, and brand positioning are emphasized
- Map and regularly refine email communication to new and prospective customers and supervisors, including Monday’s with Motivo, product updates, and automated platform messaging
- Create and manage the promotion of engaging content, videos, images and audio files to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, and other social accounts paced through the editorial calendar, includes promotion via PR and partnership channels
- Assist CEO in the expansion of Motivo’s community, creating and managing an event calendar comprised of regular webinars, peer groups and panel discussions
- Create and manage a customer referral program, creating power users to drive organic growth
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our strategic partners, establishing annual goals, creating quarterly campaigns and implementing initiatives that drive growth
- Seek out new opportunities for affiliate partner management via industry influencers, state associations, and graduate universities
- Prepare monthly reports for partners and initiate royalty payments
- Create and monitor digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, or other senior role
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic, entrepreneurial mindset
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary with equity options
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Monthly self-care stipend
- Unlimited PTO, with approval
- A healthy culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Fully remote work
Send resume and cover letter to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com