Motivo is an early-stage company seeking a Customer Onboarding Specialist who will serve as an essential member of our team. This is an excellent role for a passionate individual who enjoys connecting with customers to serve their greater goal. We are looking for someone who readily takes on responsibility and new tasks. Someone who is a self-starter and can easily adapt to changes as we continue to grow as a company. You will report directly to the Head of Customer Success.
Most importantly, we are looking for a team player who exemplifies our core values. As a company, we have a commitment to the personal and professional growth of our team and believe in giving employees autonomy while holding a high standard of personal responsibility. We look for individuals who want to win as a team, who is trustworthy, kind, humble, and who believes in communicating with radical candor. We also desire a team of people who have an interest in the mental health industry and are driven by the opportunity to expand access to mental health care by creating more efficiency in the therapist licensure process.
● Serve as the first point of contact for all customers and supervisors during the match process.
● Own B2C customer interactions in the early stages of the matching process.
● Respond to all prospecting customer requests, taking ultimate ownership for seeing inquiry through resolution (matching with a supervisor)
● Host video calls with customers with the goal of satisfying their supervision needs.
● Partner with Customer Success to make sure detailed information about each customer is relayed to ensure their continued success.
● Make recommendations that will improve the customer and supervisor experience
● Respond to all customer inquiries within 24 hours.
● Become knowledgeable about state licensure types for customers.
● Track and report on customer acquisition.
● Additional duties as requested
A Day In The Life:
● Add daily standup to Slack to communicate your YTB: What did you execute (Y)esterday? What’s on deck for (T)oday? What (A)sks do you have from the team?
● Meet with Head of Customer Success to review user base, discussing trends and making suggestions that will improve the customer experience
● Review HubSpot pipeline data, contacting customers and supervisors that require follow up
● Review FullStory, learning where customers are getting stuck or frustrated
● Participate in a team whiteboarding session to spec out a new company process, determine next steps, and own items delegated to you
● Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or related field
● 3+ years experience in sales, onboarding or account management experience
● Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
● Experience using technology such as Hubspot, Asana, chatbots and/or ability to learn new systems quickly
● Strong previous-employer references
● Previous startup experience required
● High intrinsic motivation, fueled by the desire to see others succeed
● A refreshing email voice that exemplifies empathy and understanding
● High level of emotional intelligence, with the ability to see the world through our customers’ eyes
● Strong organizational skills, someone who rarely lets things slip through the cracks
● Patient and active listener
● A bias toward action, the ability to execute quickly
● Time consciousness and attention to detail
● Coachable, welcoming of feedback and eager to learn, adjust and grow
● Strong and intentional communicator in a work from home environment
● A team player and supportive of the inner Motivo team.
● Entrepreneurial, drawn to opportunities, innovation, and new value creation
Compensation and Benefits:
● Work from Home
● Full-time, exempt salary employee
● Competitive salary
● Health insurance stipend
● Monthly self-care stipend
● Unlimited PTO with advance approval
● High energy startup environment
● Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
Ideal Start Date:
June 15, 2020
Send resume and cover letter to Mary Sue Findlater
Head of Customer Success email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org