Website Mighty Inc.
Manage personal injury liens without the headache.
Mighty is using technology to solve one of the most important and overlooked challenges of our time: the steep obstacles faced by accident victims and the people supporting them to achieve medical recovery, financial security, and legal justice. We reject society’s stigma around personal injury and see a service that, when done well, delivers justice for millions of ordinary people who could not otherwise afford it. Fresh off our 2021 Series B from a top-tier VC, we’re building innovative solutions at the intersection of legal, financial, and health tech for the injured and everyone who supports them.
Mighty is hiring driven, results-oriented Client Communications Representative to help power the velocity and efficiency of our sales team. If you’re passionate about technology and looking to make a big impact in a fast-paced startup environment, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Client Communications Representative, you’ll be on the front lines of our sales funnel, identifying prospects and engaging them in a targeted, personalized way. As the first person to engage these customers, you’ll play a pivotal role in making a first impression, delivering our value proposition and enabling our team to achieve our growth goals. This role is based in Atlanta, GA.
What you’ll do:
- Connect with potential clients by phone, email, and text
- Use critical thinking to uncover potential client’s needs and determine if they can benefit from Mighty’s services
- Provide feedback on how to improve key processes
- Become an expert on Mighty’s services and educate potential clients
We want to hear from you if you:
- Are highly organized and have strong time management skills
- Are a self-motivated, positive team player and care about your customers
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have an aptitude for software and technology
- Have a natural ability to make strong connections with potential clients
Nice to have:
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Experience with client intake software
- Cold calling or call center experience
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits – health, vision, and dental, 401(k) with company contribution
- Flexible paid time off – take time when you need it
- Learning and Development opportunities
- And more!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.