We are looking for an experienced Technical Senior Product Manager to champion the vision, commercialization, and lifecycle management of our growing product portfolio. In this role, you will help guide our Vulnerability Research team on priorities and risks, build new product offerings, conceive of new capabilities, develop new markets, and work closely with engineering and collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders.
– Overall responsibility for the vision, strategy, commercialization, and lifecycle management of the product, offering, or solution;
– Customer Insight & Innovation: Develop innovative and integrated product solutions that pair customer demands with research and engineering risks;
– Identify gaps in the existing research and prerequisite knowledge;
– Understand and analyze data pipelines and automated systems;
– Assess and address technical risks;
– Maintain competitive knowledge to help identify new targets and champion research;
– Cross-Functional Partnership: partner proactively and successfully with key stakeholders across Magnet and build strong relationships with peers and direct reports;
– Communication: Proactively communicate programs and team’s plans and accomplishments in verbal and written narratives to ensure alignment with senior leadership;
– Drive collaborative culture: Iterate with development teams, researchers, quality assurance and stakeholders on trade-offs, balance competing priorities, and guide decision making in-line with product and business strategies.
– 5+ years of experience in a Product Management role;
– Domain experience in Digital Forensics, Information Security, and Security Exploits;
– Experience with enterprise SaaS software;
– Experience working in Research and Development and familiar with the concepts of applied product research;
– Strong sense of business, technology, and creative acumen;
– BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related degree;
– A real dedication for learning about machine learning, cloud, and emerging ground-breaking technologies;
– Strong sense of customer empathy to care genuinely about top customer problems;
– Excellent interpersonal and communications skills – comfortable in presenting to Senior level customer and internal audiences;
– Strong people leadership and collaboration skills to influence peers and decision-makers;
– Travel: 25%.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.