Magnet Forensics is on the move again and growing our Software Engineer team! We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who naturally takes initiative, a true “self-starter” when it comes to modern technology, and most of all, truly understands the behind-the-scenes of creating great software.
In this role, the ideal candidate will be strong technically, have a great desire to bring in & implement new ideas, and demonstrated experience taking the reins with projects. You will have an opportunity to work with innovative features on REVIEW, a modern digital forensics tool that expedites digital evidence.
If you are someone that is a polyglot that loves to seek out new technology and enjoys learning and advancing with fellow like-minded Software Engineers, you will excel in your career at Magnet Forensics!
Primarily Remote Role.
– Design and implement new features;
– Provide technical leadership without a formal reporting structure within and across teams;
– Continuous improvement on existing features;
– Take ownership over the quality of the code you produce – write clean and testable code;
– Collaborate with your direct team members as well as the engineering org to drive innovation;
– Adapt to changes as they arise from business & customer needs;
– Be an active team member with fellow talented developers and software testers;
– Accountable and take ownership of your projects.
– 7+ years professional experience as a Software Developer;
– Strong and proficient in C# and .NET;
– Strong experience with containerization and orchestration tools, including Docker and Kubernetes;
– Cloud and SaaS experience.
Nice To Haves:
– Vitest or other E2E testing frameworks;
– Experience with search for big data;
– Familiarity with monitoring and alerting tools (e.g., Grafana, AlertManager).
The Most Important Thing:
– We’re looking for candidates that can provide examples of how they have demonstrated Magnet InteGRITy in their previous experiences:
– Greater Good – We think beyond our own interests and strive to improve communities around the world. – This demonstrates our passion for making a difference in the world.
– Respect – We hold ourselves accountable through transparent sharing of information and we have faith in each other’s abilities
– Innovation – We lead the industry in excellence and reliability while keeping the user experience simple and relevant. We are not afraid to push the boundaries to stay ahead of our competitors.
– Teamwork – We collaborate internally and externally, while caring about each other and listening to our customers.
We’re committed to continuous learning and are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. This commitment will be reflected in our hiring processes and embedded in our values and how we treat one another. If you’re interested in this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyways.
Magnet Forensics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible recruitment process and work environment. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please let our talent team know, or you can email email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.