The QA team continues to grow and is in search of our next Software Developer in Test (SDET). In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle, creating automated tests, and improving code testability for a one-of-a-kind digital forensic product. You will work closely with the Engineering team throughout the development process to ensure the product is fully functional and well tested.
The successful candidate will thrive making meaningful contributions and elegant solutions, self-motivated, and manage milestones independently in a fast- paced environment. If you have a passion for security, want to build a robust product, and make an impact on a growing company then you’ll enjoy your career at Magnet Forensics!
This position is primarily remote with the expectation of weekly visits to HQ in Roswell, GA.
– Create, edit, manage test cases, and test plans;
– Design and manage automated testing suites;
– Work closely with development to increase and improve testing;
– Write, track, and verify software defects;
– Debug complex software systems;
– Work with DevOps to develop CI/CD pipeline testing;
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– Minimum 1 year with software test automation and QA;
– QA Automation;
– Python 3;
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience;
– Low-level OS;
– API Testing;
– CI/CD Pipeline;
– Writing Unit Tests;
– Docker Containers;
– Familiarity with Test Tracking Tools.
– Mobile Testing, Android SDK (Java) and/or Xcode (Objective-C); If you have both = Awesome!;
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.