Website Madewell Concrete
- Putting the customer’s best interest first, by communicating honest and transparent expectations to help each customer become an extremely informed buyer.
- Communicating detailed, reliable, and accurate information with production in order to promote seamless execution from the sale to the delivery of the final product.
- Evaluating every project individually with the best interest of the team first, to ensure pricing standards are met, while using good judgement to consider the scope of work and quality of the customer.
- Compete at each phase of the sales process, from the introduction of the lead to closed won, by strategizing winning follow up techniques and utilizing effective time management, combining to win as many quality deals as possible.
- Call warm leads to set up 1on1 appointments
- Manage a book of business of $1.5 million plus
- Manage an inbound lead flow of 100+ leads a month
- Managing a pipeline of deals in sales cycle accurately in CRM
- Estimate and send professional quotes to homeowners
- Follow up with homeowners post estimate to close the sales
- Work alongside the production team to ensure sold jobs are ready to be executed
- Market Madewell in neighborhoods we are currently already working(door hangers, lawnsign) for referrals
- 1-2 years sales experience preferred
- Experience with CRM platform preferred
- Must have desire to serve customers well
- Must be an effective communicator
- Must be an active listener
- Must maintain high attention to detail and knowledge retention
- Must work well with a team and independently
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org