Website Loyal Health
Job title: Senior Product Manager (100% remote)
Location: Remote (USA). HQ Atlanta, GA
• Unlimited paid time off, sick and personal days
• Full health, dental, and vision insurance – Loyal pays the premium for all employees!
• Long term & short term disability
• Professional development stipend
• 401[k] plan
Our mission: Loyal is a fast-growing healthcare technology company that recently raised its Series A. Founded in 2015, we are building healthcare’s smartest consumer experience platform, driven by a powerful, integrated data layer. Our remote-friendly team believes that health seekers deserve clarity in their healthcare journey, and we provide our clients with tools that connect and empower at every level of the healthcare ecosystem.
Why this role exists: As the Senior Product Manager at Loyal you will be the first dedicated product manager for our flagship product, Guide, which uses NLP and machine learning to drive patient conversations and activities through our chat platform. You will be reporting to our CPO, and we’ll be looking to you to help shape and define product management at Loyal. We’re at an exciting inflection point with our products, and there will be significant potential for leadership and growth.
The scope of this role is broad – you will be ultimately responsible for every aspect of Guide, from refining the product roadmap to defining our go-to-market strategy. You’ll develop an extraordinary knowledge of our product and users, both health systems and patients, and use that insight to focus our resources on making healthcare smarter.
Loyal believes that our people are our most valuable asset – if you’re energized by the prospect of joining a quickly growing technology company that will truly appreciate the work you do, collaborate with you at the highest level and commit to working with you as key driver of our company’s strategy, this might be a great fit!
Our ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and passionate about building amazing products that help patients in some of the most vulnerable times in their lives. At Loyal, you will have the freedom and responsibility to make a major impact within the healthcare system and tremendous growth potential in your role. This is an opportunity to shape and define the product, have ownership, and make impactful decisions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• 5+ years of Product Management, or similar experience in shaping product
• An entrepreneurial work style – you’re a self-starter that’s comfortable with ambiguity and able to independently manage projects from start to finish
• Expert written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated expertise in building product roadmaps and executing on product delivery
• Strong design sense and aesthetic
*You might have these (preferred, but not required)
• Experience in healthcare
• Experience working with ML based software products
• Experience building or designing for artificial intelligence and machine learning based software
• You will develop the Guide product roadmap
• You will scale the product from its current mode to be omnichannel (API integrations, SMS, mobile, developing partnership opportunities)
• You will work cross functionally to get buy-in from your team
• You will own the Go-to-Market strategy for Guide
• You will drive feature capabilities by vetting feature assessments and creating a framework to assess priority
• You will translate the roadmap into detailed requirements with the help of Design and Engineering
• You will serve as the product leader and ensure product operations are run smoothly (stand-ups, product tracking, bugs, release planning, retrospectives etc..)
• You will represent Loyal as the product expert on conversational interfaces
• You will educate internal and external stakeholders on conversational technologies and become a champion of Loyal’s NLP efforts
• Proactive contributor to our culture of kindness
• Low ego, high humility
• Driven beyond KPI’s
• Ability to look at the big picture
• Empathic and curious
• Flexible mindset
• Eager to learn and expand knowledge
• Passion for the industry, compassion for the people you’re helping
Though our headquarters are in Atlanta we are a remote-friendly company – if you feel that you are a great fit we encourage you to apply from anywhere in the United States.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.