Loyal is building healthcare’s first digital patient experience platform. We believe consumers deserve to have confidence in their healthcare journey instead of confusion and frustration. That is why we partner with the nation’s leading health systems to empower patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
As we build deep relationships with our clients, this team member will be responsible for creating the strategy around ensuring customer success and identifying opportunities to address our clients’ most critical problems as they relate to patient experience.
We are looking for a team member that enjoys working with healthcare stakeholders and building relationships so that we are able to propel our mission of improving the patient experience across an organization.
- Manage client relationships, setting and resetting expectations
- Execute on agreed contractual obligations, working with our solutions & engineering teams
- Evolve the framework for Client Success, make our clients Loyal champions
- Document our success deliverables (kickoff decks, implementation manuals, informational handouts, technical specs)
- Collaborate with marketing to message our wins successfully
- Identify technology gaps in health systems, work with internal Loyal team to deliver on existing and new solutions
- Able to present to key stakeholders
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- 5+ years of client management experience
- Experience navigating c-suite audiences
- Proven track record of maintaining and growing client relationships
- Some travel is required
- Experience in healthcare
- Experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning based software
- Can show or demonstrate past materials presented to clients
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://loyalhealth.com/careers/job_20190605162026_XSYVVK5FKWLJTUZ2 →