The Head of Loupe NFT Product & Innovation will play a key role as a foundational member of a new business division working with our product, business development, programming/curation, marketing & design and operations teams.
Loupe is made up of a small distributed team across the USA. Our hybrid work environment allows our team members to work locally in Atlanta, GA as well as remotely. Please be sure to include your cover letter addressed to our CEO, Dot Bustelo with your application and resume.
- Own the strategy and product roadmap for the Loupe NFT Services suite serving key stakeholders and community interests within the digital media and NFT landscape
- Drive adoption by NFT artists, buyers, and partners – evangelizing our services suite and prioritizing successful delivery with technical/customer support for an experience of excellence with all Loupe NFT
- Services to continue Loupe’s accelerated growth
- Design Loupe NFT Services within the broader roadmap of company innovation in digital experience and commerce
- Product management experience in building platforms, owning the product development cycle
- Experience scaling products through constant learning & experimentation in fast-paced, rapidly changing industries
- Experience in Digital Media, Artworld Partnerships as well as NFT integration, minting, and other
- Blockchain-enabled platforms preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to think strategically, learn quickly, and prioritize effectively, matched with the ability to tell a story with the data
- Growth experience with emerging consumer technology a bonus
- Excellent communication and organization skills, meticulous attention to detail, ability to multitask
- Strong emotional intelligence and work ethic with ability to work independently and collaboratively with a distributed team
- Computer science, design or business degree required
- Appreciation of Lifestyle/Culture/Design/Music/Art trends is required!
Loupe will offer an attractive base salary along with benefits, stock options, flexible vacation days and flexible work arrangements.
Loupe (info.loupeart.com) is the leading streaming art platform on connected TVs with a focus on both living room (OTT) and out-of-home (OOH) screens. Offering patented Art and Music streams for any mood and preference with an integrated art marketplace, Loupe is available as an app on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV (#1 Lifestyle App in 70+ countries), Comcast, webstreaming, and as a live channel on LG, Samsung, Univision and Xumo. The company also has an OOH partnership with Caesars Entertainment. Now with 3M+ monthly users, Loupe is integrating a blockchain-enabled NFT marketplace on Flow and its industry-first WalletStream™ to display your Art NFTs on TV.
To apply for this job please visit loupeart.applytojob.com.