The Ruby Back End Developer will report to Loupe CTO and support new feature development and maintenance of our cloud-based SaaS solution and TV applications. You will contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, from requirement gathering, design, to solution deployment and support.
Loupe is made up of a small distributed team across the USA. Our hybrid work environment allows our team members to work locally at our headquarters in Atlanta, GA as well as remotely from their homes. Please be sure to include your cover letter addressed to our CEO, Dot Bustelo with your application and resume.
- Working closely with product to build and support new features on Loupe’s Ruby on Rails backend
- Helping define and implement backend architecture updates to support all the growing technologies that power Loupe
- Constructing powerful, bleeding edge frontend features that continue to push our various platforms forward
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Proficient understanding of Ruby on Rails
- Ability to build complete fullstack features and solutions
- Excellent communication and organization skills, meticulous attention to detail, ability to multitask
- Strong emotional intelligence and work ethic with ability to work independently and collaboratively with a distributed team
- Appreciation of Lifestyle/Culture/Design/Music/Art trends is required!
Nice to have:
- Experience building media
- Prior experience at a media company
- Experience building tvOS, mobile, or other connected devices applications
- Basic understanding of content management systems or digital asset management systems
Loupe (info.loupeart.com) is the leading visual content streaming platform on connected TVs and other devices that creates a new experience of art, music and culture in our daily lives. Designed to provide artists discovery by global audiences via a continuous, immersive art stream and with a marketplace for physical & NFT art, Loupe is available as an app on Apple TV (#1 Lifestyle App in 60+ countries), Amazon Fire, Comcast X1 and as a 24 hr channel on LG, Samsung, Xumo and more reaching nearly 4M households, transforming the way people view and acquire art.
To apply for this job please visit loupeart.applytojob.com.