Website Loupe Inc
A Visual Art Experience
LOUPE (Atlanta, GA) is a streaming art platform focused on living room TV (OTT) and out-of-home (OOH) screens. The pioneering service is the #1 Lifestyle app in 67 countries on Apple TV, and also is available on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Pluto TV, Samsung, web streaming, Comcast Xfinity, Caesars Entertainment with more major partners launching in 2021. Loupe is the market leader in art streaming within the broader market of connected television from in-home to hospitality with 3M Monthly Active Users. The Loupe service offers curated art and music streams by mood & lifestyle theme and also operates an integrated marketplace (physical and NFT).
Artists around the world submit their work for consideration with new works accepted onto the Loupe platform weekly. Art marketplaces and agencies are also featured. In turn, creators use Loupe as a marketing platform to reach a global audience. Given the current surge of excitement in NFTs, Loupe’s platform is the ideal medium to advance the industry forward on how NFTs are minted, purchased, viewed, and marketed – a unique opportunity for acceleration in audience & monetization on the devices where digital artwork can be optimally displayed and merchandised.
Head of Loupe NFT Product & Innovation will play a key role as a foundational member of a new business division working with our product, business development, programming/curation, marketing & design and operations teams.
- Own the strategy and product roadmap for the Loupe NFT Services suite serving key stakeholders and community interests within the digital media and NFT landscape
- Drive adoption by NFT artists, buyers, and partners – evangelizing our services suite and prioritizing successful delivery with technical/customer support for an experience of excellence with all Loupe NFT Services to continue Loupe’s accelerated growth
- Design Loupe NFT Services within the broader roadmap of company innovation in digital experience and commerce
- Product management experience in building platforms, owning the product development cycle
- Experience scaling products through constant learning & experimentation in fast-paced, rapidly changing industries
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to think strategically, learn quickly, prioritize effectively, matched with the ability to tell a story with the data.
- Growth experience with emerging consumer technology a bonus
- Excellent communication and organization skills, meticulous attention to detail, ability to multitask
- Strong emotional intelligence and work ethic with ability to work independently and collaboratively with a distributed team
- Computer science, design or business degree required
- Appreciation of Lifestyle/Culture/Design/Music/Art trends is required!
To apply for this job please visit info.loupeart.com.