Website Loupe Inc.
A visual art experience
LOUPE (Atlanta, GA) is a streaming art platform focused on livingroom TV (OTT) and out-of-home (OOH) screens. The pioneering service is the #1 Lifestyle app in 66 countries on Apple TV, and also is available on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Pluto TV, Samsung, web streaming, Comcast Xfinity, Caesars Entertainment with more major partners launching in 2021. Loupe is the market leader in art streaming within the broader market of connected television from in-home to hospitality. The Loupe service offers curated art and music streams by mood & lifestyle theme and also operates an integrated marketplace.
The Video Content Operations Manager will play a key role as a foundational member of our growing business operations function working closely with our digital OTT and OOH partners as well as internal project management and digital media content production. Will interface with OTT partners to expand the Loupe footprint across global TV services and platforms with a focus on optimizing visibility while scaling internal operations to keep pace with rapidly evolving business opportunities.
● Support curation, product & operations team in the delivery of Loupe digital media assets to distribution partners
● Post-production of Loupe’s art programming series for TV partners, and production of promotional trailers
● Contribute to the Loupe programming team’s ground up development of new short-form content series
● Project management from partner on-boarding, to content refresh updates, to maintenance of various client services, including general management of files, assets and tools
● Sales Ops – Assist in onboarding & technical support of out-of-home customers (hotels, lobbies)
● Support content scaling / digital asset management from artists and art world aggregators worldwide
● Core member of Loupe Product Team – Back end enhancements, strategy, build outs, testing, product audits/QA
● General tech support to end users
● 3-4 years of experience in a client /external facing partner and operations management role within a media company or OTT services, project management, information technology and relevant post-production roles
● Video production and editing skills in Adobe Premiere Pro required, familiarity with After Effects helpful
● Experience with cloud services and cloud-based desktop environments preferred
● Facility with managing data in spreadsheets drawing data insights & content intelligence via Google Analytics
● Experience with content tracking and content management tools
● Familiarity with SEO optimization a bonus
● Excellent communication and organization skills, meticulous attention to detail, ability to multitask
● Strong work ethic with ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team, act proactively, drive resolution
● Strong emotional intelligence with the ability to work cross functionally with remote teams
● Ideal candidate will be self-motivated and results-oriented with an ambitious spirit, a creative problem solver, able to perform effectively under pressure and quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
● Appreciation of lifestyle/culture/design/music/art trends is required!
To apply for this job email your details to Jill@loupeart.com