Website Loupe, Inc.
LOUPE (Atlanta, GA) is a streaming art platform focused on OTT and OOH screens. The pioneering service is the #1 Lifestyle app in 63 countries on Apple TV, and also is available on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Pluto TV, Samsung, web streaming, Comcast Xfinity, Caesars Entertainment with many more partners launching in 2021. Loupe is the market leader in art streaming within the broader market of connected television. The Loupe service and platform offer curated art and music streams by mood & lifestyle theme and also operates an integrated marketplace.
The Content Operations Manager will play a key role as a foundational member of our growing business operations function working closely with our digital OTT and OOH partners as well as internal project management.
● Support curation, product and operations team in the delivery of Loupe digital media assets to distribution partners
● Leading management of each project from partner on-boarding to launch, to refresh updates, etc
● Interface with OTT partners to expand the Loupe footprint across global TV services and platforms with a focus on optimizing visibility, scaling internal operations and keep pace with rapidly evolving business opportunities
● Conduct regular product audits across various platforms for consistency
● Create and modify as needed support documentation and specs for TV partnerships
● Assist with management, onboarding and technical support of business customers
● Support content scaling and digital asset management from artists and art aggregators worldwide
● Collect industry research to develop business insights and recommendations to support the business strategy and operational decision-making, including the tracking of competitive developments
● 2-4 years of previous experience in a client/external facing partner and operations management role within a media company or OTT services, project management, and relevant post-production roles
● Experience with cloud services and cloud-based desktop environments preferred
● Facility with managing data in spreadsheets drawing data insights & content intelligence via Google Analytics
● Experience with content tracking and content management tools
● Basic editing skills in Adobe Premiere Pro, familiarity with After Effects
● Familiarity with SEO optimization a bonus
● Excellent communication and organization skills, meticulous attention to detail, ability to multitask
● Strong work ethic with ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team, act proactively, drive resolution
● Strong emotional intelligence with the ability to work cross functionally with remote teams
● Ideal candidate will be self-motivated and results-oriented with an ambitious spirit, able to perform effectively under pressure and quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
● Appreciation of lifestyle/culture/design/music/art trends required!
To apply for this job please visit info.loupeart.com.