Website LoadUp Technologies
LoadUp is a fast-paced startup in the logistics technology industry. LoadUp’s primary source of revenue is providing reverse logistics to businesses and homeowners alike. LoadUp has grown substantially in the last 3 years at a rate of 3000% and was recently awarded by Inc. Magazine as the 6th fastest-growing private company in the state of Georgia and the 118th fastest growing company in the U.S. LoadUp was also recently certified by Great Place to Work® by having a fun yet challenging culture.
You’ll be a critical member of our team building a Rails-based web app. This isn’t an average
position where you might be restricted to one small piece of the company’s technology, but one
where you’ll have influence over our whole web app and mobile app, from design to production.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
● Contributing to development of our order management platform
● Integrate with external services
● Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
● Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
● Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements, use cases and translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
● Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a timed schedule
● Willingness to learn and openness to new programming concepts
What we’re looking for:
● A strong mid level developer that wants to work on challenging problems with smart people
● Someone with experience in building and deploying a full business system platform that
has been successful
● Logistics industry development experience is highly preferred, but not required
● At least some knowledge of recent hands-on coding and software design
● Evidence of being self-motivated and driven – you find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve hard problems
To apply for this job please visit goloadup.com.