Website LoadUp Technologies
LoadUp is a fast-growing company offering consumers a modern alternative to pickup and assembly services using a tech-enabled order management and logistics platform. We serve both individuals and businesses by matching consumers with our network of service providers for junk removal, item haul-away, reverse logistics returns, white-glove item assembly, and much more! We are growing fast and are looking for talented, committed, driven individuals to join our team! We have been ranked in the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine three years in a row and we are a certified Great Place to Work®.
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to foster advancement and guide the decisions we make. To bring out the best in our people, we look for individuals who exhibit these core values every day.
Passion – We have a drive to win everyday
Innovation – We buck the status quo and change the game
Integrity – We are honest and transparent and do what we say
Collaboration – We cultivate an open environment
Customer Centric – We are here to serve our clients
Entrepreneurial Spirit – We’re scrappy and constantly find new ways to succeed
LoadUp is seeking an ambitious, qualified Sales Manager to help keep our revenue engine running through their own skill and the leadership of a team of driven sales representatives. We’re seeking someone who has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excels at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives to create and maintain a high-performance sales force.
If you are a quick learner, have strong negotiating skills, a track record of success in any sales arena, and a coaches mindset, we’d love to talk to you.
WHAT YOU’LL OWN…
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of Sales Representatives with a wide range of skill sets and personalities
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Religious use of CRM methodologies to follow up on potential deals and close business
- 2+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Proven track record of success in a full sales cycle, from prospecting to closing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of B2B & B2C sales process and technologies
- The strong ability to overcome objections in a sale and train/coach others to do the same
- Team builder and results-driven coach, mentor, and role model who manages and develops best-in-class
- talent and drives group results through teamwork and individual performance improvement
- Problem-solving ability; creative thinking
- Strong negotiation skills – persuasiveness, aggressiveness, confidence
- Ability to multitask
- Experience with staff scheduling and standard policy enforcement such as sick time, PTO, etc.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally via chat (both text and video), email, phone, and texting
- Lives and represents the LoadUp brand, always reinforcing our core values
- We run seven days a week, and our team must be available during these times. This role will require the ability to work evenings and on the weekends, and having the knowledge/ability to work with the teams schedules and find equitable solutions is a must.
BENEFITS and PERKS
- Full Remote Work Program
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Stipend Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) with 4% Company Match
- Paid time off policy
- Fun Company Outings
- Monthly Goal Attainment Rewards
- Opportunities for growth within the Company
To apply for this job please visit goloadup.com.