Website Listen360 & Qiigo
Listen360+Qiigo, a division of EverCommerce, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to design and develop scalable frontend and backend applications.
As a senior software engineer, you’ll work with architects and product managers to design software solutions, produce high quality code, and deliver scalable applications. You will be involved with every level of development from database technologies to frontend UI frameworks. Your expertise and technical leadership will play a crucial role in our company’s product development process.
Listen360+Qiigo, a division of EverCommerce, provides powerful customer insight and marketing solutions, enabling organizations to attract, acquire, and engage with customers, analyze feedback in real time, and transform customers into brand advocates. We work hard for our clients, driving business to their door, increasing ROI, and helping them stay updated on the newest trends in customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
Listen360+Qigo has an office in Alpharetta, Georgia, but this role is open anywhere in the United States. This role can be fully remote, hybrid, or fully in-office. Please note that you must be eligible to work for any company in the United States to qualify for this role. There are no sponsorship or visa transfer opportunities available for this position.
Work with architects and product managers to design client-side and server-side architecture
Collaborate with the development team to design software solutions and bring them from concept to completion
Work with DevOps to monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve operational issues
Write extensive tests and work with QA to deliver high quality code
Mentor junior developers and provide technical leadership by sharing knowledge and producing documentation
Skills and experience that we’re seeking:
- 5+ years software development experience
- 3+ years Ruby on Rails experience
- Hands-on experience in database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.
- Strong knowledge of RESTful APIs design & implementation
Experience scaling every level of large web application
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience leading a team is a plus
- Experience with AWS, Terraform, and Docker/Kubernetes is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Robust health and wellness benefits
- 401k with match
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, plus a day off to volunteer each year
- Continued investment in your professional development
To apply for this job please visit evercommerce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.