LimeLoop is the leading logistics platform for retailers shipping goods. We are helping brands increase the double bottom line through positive and measurable environmental impact and optimizing the cost of goods and customer loyalty. We offer a fully integrated experience from the time a product is ordered to when it reaches the customer.
Join us as we re-imagine the e-commerce experience. We are seeking a Software Engineer to execute against a number of key tasks for our web and mobile-based apps.
So how will you spend your days?
You’ll be one of our first hires of a fast-growing team! There are fundamental, technical, and architectural decisions to make. There are key user experiences to develop, iterate, and innovate on. There are best practices to solidify. You’ll be building a product, and you’ll be establishing the foundation for a world-class engineering department.
- NodeJS (Express.js)
- Shopify Polaris
Who are you?
- Care deeply about UX – User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design.
- An insightful problem solver, capable of autonomously defining and executing on a technical vision, but eager to collaborate on it.
- Excited to join an early-stage startup, and clear-eyed about the scrappiness, flexibility, and resilience that it requires.
- Shopify Interfacing: we are where are retailers are, as such the role will create both native and api driven interfaces with leading e-commerce platforms.
- Experience or interest in integrating with hardware firmware.
What do you know?
- Front-end expertise. Deep proficiency with at least one modern front-end framework, including interaction design, animation, and performance optimization.
We understand that sometimes the best engineers aren’t the ones who ‘check all the boxes’. We also value and support individual growth, which means not knowing something isn’t as important as your ability and willingness to learn it. If you answer “yes” to the majority of the skills and traits above, and you’re excited to develop the others, then you’re someone we’d love to talk with.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org