LeaseQuery is seeking an outgoing and inquisitive individual to join our team as a Customer Solutions Manager to join our growing team! If you’re passionate about gaining experience in Customer Success by serving with a customer first mentality and enjoy working in a fast and agile environment, then LeaseQuery’s Customer Solutions Team will be a great fit.
LeaseQuery is a FinTech lease accounting software that helps companies easily comply with new lease accounting guidelines. We provide the unique ability to work at a company who has the best-reviewed product in the market and a company culture that has awarded us one of the best places to work. We are fanatical about culture as shown in our 15+ perfect 5-star reviews on Glassdoor.
In this role, you’ll consult with our customers on the “how-to” of our software, conduct platform training, and advocate for customer product/ feature needs internally. Additional focus will be to publicize and promote LeaseQuery through online mediums, attend trade events, and source additional customers through referrals.
You’ll become a LeaseQuery platform expert to aid in our customer’s lease accounting success. Building long-term, strong relationships with our clients will be a pivotal component in aiding the overall organization’s achievements.
- Serve as customer’s primary Point of Contact (POC) for any and all needs
- Establish trust with customers and ensure overall satisfaction with LeaseQuery
- Provide new user training to customer teams on LeaseQuery platform
- Liaise between customer and LeaseQuery product team to ensure alignment on client needs
- Facilitate post-implementation client adoption
- In tandem with our support team, help maintain customer-facing knowledge base for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), general “how-to” articles, and feature specific areas.
- Administer customer communications through traditional email, phone, and online meetings
- Ability to manage and maintain relationships with customers
- Be the voice of the customer and identify opportunities/partnerships necessary to the evolution of the LeaseQuery product.
- 4-year degree
- Professional experience requirements – 2 – 3 years previous professional working experience in a customer facing position
- A self-starter capable of abstract thinking and the ability to meet SLAs
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and within teams.
- Working knowledge of G-Suite, Zendesk, Zoom Video, CRM tools (Salesforce, PipeDrive, Gainsight, etc) and data analytical platforms (FullStory, UserIQ, Ally, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with C-Level and Executive level clientele
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Casual dress environment when in office
- Quarterly company celebrations
- Annual reward trips that include everyone, not just sales, for hitting revenue goals
- No vacation tracking
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Terrific company culture of inclusiveness and valuing everyone’s contributions
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- 401K matching
- Weekly catered lunches along with all the ramen you can eat, anytime (ask about this funny inside joke)
To apply for this job please visit leasequery.applytojob.com.