Website Lead Forensics
One of the fastest growing software companies in the world
Why Lead Forensics?
• Receive a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission with residuals that bump your OTE up year on year
• Want to get out what you put in? Join us to supercharge your career, climbing the promotions ladder – FAST
• Be part of our awesome sales incentives; trips to Vegas, Cancun, Jamaica for top performers. Monthly, quarterly and yearly awards, as well as inter-team and office competitions
• Take some time out with our attractive PTO policy; 9 public days, 15 days of PTO and your birthday off as standard (it’s the most important day of the year!)
• Give back to the wider community with volunteer days and fundraisers
• Be part of a fantastic company culture; we all display our Company DNA’s and foster a “One Team” and ‘GROWTH’ mentality
• Receive full benefits; Health, Dental, Life, and Vision, and 401k
• Pizza on Fridays!
• Free parking
• Free gym facilities on-site
• Social team nights out including; Andretti’s Go Karting, Braves games, Hawks games, Atlanta United, etc.
• Lots of games in the office and breakout area including basketball, pitch & putt, a snooker table and much more!
A little about us:
Here at Lead Forensics we’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. We provide a lead generation marketing software solution with the largest IP database in the world; our clients can identify businesses visiting their website, even if they don’t inquire.
We know that every business to business organisation can benefit from the leads our product generates and we need highly motivated sales professionals with great communication skills and a real drive to succeed.
A little about you:
• You’ll have sales experience, maybe as an Inside Sales Rep, SDR or BDR or even in a B2C fast-paced phone sales role
• You’ll be confident and tenacious; overcoming obstacles and securing deals
• You’ll be able to build rapport with business owners and the C-Suite
• You’ll be a self-starter; someone who thrives when they’re achieving their goals
• You’ll be coachable; you’ll want to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
A little about the role:
• You’ll be building and managing relationships with clients
• You’ll manage the end to end sales cycle from cold call to close
• You’ll conduct web demonstrations of our software and guide clients through to web trials
• You’ll work towards weekly KPI’s and monthly sales targets; both individually and as a team.
What happens next?
Simply apply and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org