Lavender is a new platform built by Sorter (sorter.com) that helps users write thoughtful, effective e-mails that optimize for getting a response.
By combining e-mail gamification, behavioral science, and e-mail best practices, Lavender focuses on increasing emotional intelligence within e-mails.
Currently Lavender is live for Chrome and GMail users, with additional platforms available later this year.
The core value props benefit both external and internal communications in Enterprise/SME organizations, specifically within increase effectiveness for sales team, reducing workplace inefficiency/increasing productivity, and reducing liability and employee friction for HR internal communications.
- Develop frontend/backend features.
- Patch Bugs
- Manually QA and automate tests
- 1+ year of software development experience
- Practical Golang experience.
- Web Development – Experience in building server-side modules, APIs, web services, etc.
- Database – Able to Write MongoDB queries in CLI and from Go app’s repository.
- Agile – Worked with Scrum or Kanban.
- Tools – Experience in GIT, CI/CD
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org