Lavender is a new platform built by Sorter (sorter.com) that helps users write thoughtful, effective e-mails that optimize for getting a response.
By combining e-mail gamification, behavioral science, and e-mail best practices, Lavender focuses on increasing emotional intelligence within e-mails.
Currently Lavender is live for Chrome and GMail users, with additional platforms available later this year.
The core value props benefit both external and internal communications in Enterprise/SME organizations, specifically within increase effectiveness for sales team, reducing workplace inefficiency/increasing productivity, and reducing liability and employee friction for HR internal communications.
Looking for a self-starting salesperson with experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions, preferably with an existing contact database, to help implement, refine, and execute the sales strategy.
- Sourcing, nurturing, and closing pipeline
- Managing client relationships throughout the sales process
- High volume outbound phone calls and e-mails
- Giving video demos to decision-makers
- Negotiating contracts for the number of users for each company
- 1+ year of software sales, preferably in the enterprise
- Self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset
- Agile and able to adjust quickly
- Comfortable with uncertainty and rejection
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interested in building something from the ground up
$50k draw + excellent commission structure
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com