Website Launchpad Lab
Develop custom software that will move your business forward
Now is the time to join LaunchPad Lab!
At LaunchPad Lab we build products that solve meaningful problems alongside our clients.
We consist of Doers. Dreamers. Leaders. Learners. Strategists. And we believe that we’re better together. We are assembling a team made up of individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to take us to the next level. We believe diversity inspires innovation, and collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. Our Seven Constants are the values that drive our company culture and decision-making.
We’re looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer with a strong sense for building products. This role will give you the opportunity to work closely with clients to plan and develop new features. You’ll work across a number of products and industries in a collaborative, agile-inspired environment.
Who you are:
- You love to work with clients to create software applications that revolutionize their business.
- You want to play a key role in defining the product’s vision and roadmap and are eager to work closely with our designers and product managers to do so.
- You believe that our success is 100% dependent on our client’s success and that it’s our job to help our clients build the right thing.
- You thrive on collaboration, understand the process of iteration, and are excited about taking projects from inception to launch.
- You are eager to level up your programming ability. Most of all, you want to be part of a fun, challenging, and collaborative environment where egos are left at the door.
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Experience with Apex, VisualForce, and Lightning (Aura and LWC)
- Experience with Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce Experience Cloud is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely with clients
- Ability to bring creative solutions to difficult problems
- Entrepreneurial attitude with experience building products
Remote (Anywhere in the USA)
Health Insurance (company pays 100% of PPO premium)
Dental Insurance (company pays 100% of premium)
Vision Insurance (company pays 100% of premium)
401(k) with up to 4% company match
$1,000 annual continuing education budget
Flexible remote work and vacation schedule
All benefits are available immediately upon starting
Thank you for taking the time to read this job description. It means a lot to us that you are interested in LaunchPad Lab and we look forward to learning more about you.
To apply for this job email your details to 26513C8C04@jobs.workablemail.com