kusoftware, llc is looking to hire a Front-End Software Developer. We are a super small team working on a super large product. The ideal candidate would be self-motivated, driven to learn and grow, a good communicator, and able to write clean, maintainable code. As a small team it would also be good to have someone interested in eventually participating in all areas of the business, including Back-End, DevOps, as well as the occasional search and rescue mission for Groovy the wayward RoboVac.
The application stack includes React, Redux, Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, JRuby, and Postgres.
- at least one year of working experience with React including familiarity with hooks, context and Redux (exceptional recent boot camp graduates may be considered)
- understanding of MVC concepts
- familiarity with GitHub, Docker, Linux
Additional helpful attributes:
- An interest in learning or experience with the back end stack mentioned above
- An interest in or knowledge of AWS
- Insurance knowledge, and in particular medical insurance knowledge
Our office is located in Tucker, GA. We are currently working remote 4 days a week but will eventually return to more frequent office days.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com