KontrolFreek is seeking a driven, innovative Digital Marketer to manage and expand the company’s digital advertising footprint. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for initiating and managing campaigns focused on increasing our search engine visibility and driving visitors to our website using paid and organic tactics. This role is responsible for working with the marketing team to keep KontrolFreek’s search engine activity productive and efficient, meeting and exceeding goals for visibility, traffic and sales. This position reports to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Deploy and manage advertising campaigns across search, shopping, display and video
- Mange spend and return across multiple concurrent campaigns across all segments of the purchasing funnel – from brand awareness through purchase and beyond
- Research and identify target keywords and implement them within organic content and paid advertising campaigns
- Drive advertising efficiency by managing ad creatives, bid strategies, budgets and audiences
- Maintain a logical and forward-thinking campaign structure, including the use of brand and non-brand terms and keywords
- Estimate and manage monthly budgets against program goals (ROAS, CPM, etc.)
- Monitor and report on KPIs using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Adwords and other reporting tools
- Manage deployment of ad copy and creative, including text, images and video, to align with brand and product marketing
- Maximize reach and efficiency with frequent, product A/B tests
- Collect and analyze data, research competitors and identify trends in order to achieve maximum ROI for paid search campaigns.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports on activity and present results and next steps to company leadership on an ongoing basis
- Identify and implement technical and content SEO strategies on an ongoing basis
- Manage and implement SEO for the KontrolFreek.com website, ensuring pages are crawled and indexed properly with the sitemap
- Manage the library of landing pages and their content, constantly improving their quality with a focus on target search term visibility, including optimized SEO titles and descriptions for product and collection pages
- Perform routine audits and checks of Google Search Console and Moz to highlight issues and perform optimizations for rankings
- Analyze all SEO efforts to increase traffic, reduce bounce rates, and increase user acquisition through organic search
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop content creation plans for website, blog, landing pages and other digital platforms as needed
- Proven SEM experience managing ad campaigns across search engines, particularly Google.
- Proven SEO experience, including content creation, keyword researching and reporting
- Google Ads and Analytics Certification.
- 1-3 years of experience managing PPC and SEO in an Ecommerce environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, operations or a related field.
- Understanding of digital marketing and how SEO/SEM fits into larger business initiatives
- Knowledge of technical aspects of SEO and the ability to direct implementation as needed
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and best-practices within SEO and SEM, informing managers and leadership as necessary
- Experience with bid management tools, especially in Google Ads
- Experience with link building campaigns (white hat only)
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills.
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Excel, plus the ability to quickly learn and work with new systems and software.
- Determined work ethic with a high degree of attention to detail, intellectual motivation, and data-driven mentality.
- Agency experience a plus
- Interest or experience in the video games industry a plus
To apply for this job please visit kontrolfreek.bamboohr.com.